Request for Galactic Civilizations to be given 'prime' coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Galactic Civilizations to be given 'prime' coverage

Okay...release is near. More and more people are becoming aware of the fact that Galactic Civilizations is really a killer game. The volume on the GalCiv forum has gone up and is continuing north. Stardock has promised game support on a hitherto unseen level.

What does this all amount to? More coverage

So I hereby formally request that GalCiv be given prime coverage with multiple forums like Civ3 and MoO3.

In my oppinion it is only deserved.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

I think this will have to wait until post-release, judging on past record, but this is a great idea.

GalCiv is a civ game, after all, in a way that MoO games are not. This game is closely related to Civ2(.5), but in space, as far as I can see.

Marko? Dan? Ming? How about some new forums next week, if there is a demand? Possibly the MoO3 forums could be condensed a bit, as at least 2 of these are already nearly dead.

Just a suggestion, and a nice one, as Asmodean has proposed.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I think that new forums for GalCiv will be created if the volume of posts and posters increase exponentially after release.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I agree, time for GalCIv to get its own forum. You figure GalCiv can't turn out any worse than MoO3, so why not put it on at least the same level?
        - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
        - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
        - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

While I agree, let it be released first. They didn't open up the various Moo3 fora until Moo3 was released.
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

But Moo3 did have it seperate section.
            There also was a poll on GalCiv.com a while ago about how people found out about GalCiv. Apolyton was first in that poll IIRC
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Thanks, MarkG.

Well...what do you know.

Ask, and thou shalt receive

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

to the GalCiv forum!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wow, we love you Mark!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                  X