Same form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same form

the under 13 registration forms and over 13 registration forms are the same.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Re: Same form

Originally posted by flash9286
    the under 13 registration forms and over 13 registration forms are the same.
    Discover this creating DLs?
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Flash, it doesn't matter. The Under 13 registration form is the same except afterwards it asks for your parents e-mail and home address so they can send you mail authorisation etc.

I found this out the hard way when I clicked on the wrong option on another vB forum.

Comment

There are people over 13 here
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Whose DL is charmon/flash?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            Whose DL is charmon/flash?
            Siince you asked I'd say he was SD's DL.

Comment

Spikey,

have you forgot the "Blame Skanky!" thingy...?
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Bah! Blame Skanky... What we need to know, is who to blame Skanky for?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm AH's DL, so you can blame him.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Aren't we all

Comment

I know I am
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

im not
                        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Working...
                        X