vBulletin Game Forums List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Game Forums List

Why isn't Apolyton listed in vBulletin's "Computer Games" fora list like CGN, CFC and Stella Polaris?

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

because those are for legal, purchased versions of the forum.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
      So much for the anti-piracy policy.

But I refuse to believe this...
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

How do you know this, UberKrux?!?!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
          Your inference to the illegality of Apolyton's copy of vBulletin is incorrect. We purchased a license to the software from Jelsoft some time ago.

------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

But Static's question still stands.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

our efforts are focused on improving the site not geting linked by any possible site
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

our efforts are focused on improving the site not geting linked by any possible site
                But it's so easy!!!

Submit A Site!

If you would like to submit your site to this list, please go into the members area. Next to each active license is a link called 'edit' -- click on this, and you will see a space to fill in your site URL, title and description, and an option to enable your site to be displayed in this list. Select this option, and your site will appear on this list once it has been checked by one of the vBulletin team.

Comment

You mean unless its a search engine.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

well yeah. most of the time google can send more people to a site than any other site in this world
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well, static, then why don't you add the stie- I would assume that non-webmassters could add the site if they wanted to

It would be a good idea, it would save Mark time, and get more members for the site
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        Well, static, then why don't you add the stie- I would assume that non-webmassters could add the site if they wanted to

It would be a good idea, it would save Mark time, and get more members for the site
                        I tried to, but only registered forum owners can add their sites to the vBulletin lists.

Comment

well yeah. most of the time google can send more people to a site than any other site in this world
                          Thats how I got here originally, so its probably a good policy.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh, no! Stop the Google announcing!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Thats how I got here originally, so its probably a good policy.
                              Oh no! All along it was google's fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X