Apolytonised mobile phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolytonised mobile phone

My mobile phone was today attacked by a nasty virus called Apolyton, which infested the phone with two different logos. Well, I have to admit that using ACS logos makes the phone look very funky and unique.

Attached are both creations which work with Sony Ericsson T68i and 300A.
    Attached Files
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

And the other one.
    Attached Files
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

But aren't you going just a "tad" overboard
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, I'm just a living example of what Apolyton can do to a person. However other logos would be too casual or boring, or would you find exciting to see a yet another Garfield? The next step is that I start to use Stefu's Ming smiley as a screensaver (yes, new mobile phones have even support for screensavers).

Comment

I dunno for the new mobiles, but making my hand watch display letters ACS instead of time would be good .

I also need some CGN toilet paper .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

You mean CFC toilet paper. CGN is cool.

Comment

Working...
            X