Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the individual letters mean under post types in a user's profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having given the award to WoA, I will say 4/8.

M
    "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

Nah, April 3rd.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
        Tuomerehu:

Pathetic.

Can't even spam with style.
        But I think his spammin day's are over, unless he gets a PCR for his 250+ spams...er...posts in 2 days to get that custom avatar.

I'm bettin, March 30 (My bro's b-day)
        badams

Comment

It would seem the answer to the original question is the very search for the answer itself.
          "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_S
            It would seem the answer to the original question is the very search for the answer itself.
            Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Here:

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

so that's what it's all about. Hmmm. It was a mole hill after all.
              "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_S
                so that's what it's all about. Hmmm. It was a mole hill after all.
                Glad your satisfied now... We Dec/02 registrants have to stick together, after all. ;
                Last edited by Static Universe; March 24, 2003, 16:27.
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Can we put it in the FAQ?

"It's some sort of RPG geek thing that nobody really cares about."
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Put it in the FAQ?
                    And completely destroy Dr Spike's competition?!?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                      Glad your satisfied now... We Dec/02 registrants have to stick together, after all. ;
                      I thank you for your help, Static Universe. Topic is a dead subject w/ me now.

Comment

Working...
                      X