strange info on apolyton main page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange info on apolyton main page

when i go to the apolyton main page, it has all these warnings about programs that "look like they are installed on my browser" are these supposed to be there?

They are virii and parasites. Remove them as soon as possible (follow the links provided).

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's Skanky's fault, too!

It's basically a virus checker.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

it's a feature, a small aid

i would suggest that you follow the instructions to remove the reported "bugs"
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

And don't forget to blame Skanky. It's all his fault.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Torakami_Bltzen : Download a program called SpyBot (search Google for it an dyou'll find the download page), when you install and run this it will search your system for all known parasites and spying programs and give you the chance to clean them from your system.

Even if you don't mind about people spying on your 'net access you should do this, because these things often slow your PC down because they run in the background using up your system resources and bandwidth.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Not to mention aren't the best quality-wise, so often cause your system to crash too.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X