Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the archives be searched? Plus, a question about an ad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the archives be searched? Plus, a question about an ad.

I've tried and have come up with nothing.

There was an OT thread that I started within the past year entitled "Why your protestations against capitalism are doomed to failure" and I can't find the stupid thing.

I've tried searching on the word "Protest*" in the title. Any Date and sooner. No go.

I've tried searching on the word "Capitalism" in the title. Any date and sooner. No go.

I've tried searching on my name. Nope.

I've tried searching for the word "Capitalism" in the posts. Believe it or not, the OT is free of all such mentions (same with Communism - I tried).

Can anybody help?

Btw, I can't stand that pop-up that asks me to install their software - is there anyway that y'all can remove that particular ad? (And don't tell me ZoneAlarm or some sort of pop-up blocker, please).

Those words are currently omitted from the search engine. If you continue to inquire into those particular topics, your status will be revoked.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Found it. I re-organized the Archive to list by thread starter, then looked for "JohnT."

Comment

the search function is pretty much broken, something to do with server speed IIRC

Comment

Working...
        X