• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster stats?

Looking under my profile I see this:
    Posts Stats: A: 43 | D: 34 | M: 6 | HP: 1
    What does that mean?
    Re-elect Bush!

Hmmm... only about 20 days or so since the last thread on this topic...

It includes a brief discription and a link to a more detailed answer...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Been a while...

Comment

To answer the question: (complements to Big Crunch (SD) and phoenixcager)

A is a reference to the number of posts you have made. It fits into a logarithmic fornula rounded down to the nearest whole number.

HP is a reference to the percentage of the way you are to reaching the next level of A.

D shows how good your average posts per day is in comparison to an average of 5(changed from 3) posts per day

M shows (as before) how much you have posted in connection with how long you have been registered

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Hmmm... only about 20 days or so since the last thread on this topic...
          You could set your watch by the regularity of this type of thread!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Markos really should put this in the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
              Markos really should put this in the FAQ.
              Nobody ever reads the FAQ. We still get plenty of people of people asking "How do I get a custom avatar?" and that's included.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

True... maybe a top+ lock thread?

Comment

Hehe I think we should start a sweepstake on how long to the next time this is asked. My money is on 27 days.

Comment

Optimist. I'm betting on the 10th of March. Apolyton Time.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll play conservative, going 33 days.

REMEMBER: If you make a bet in this thread, you are automatically void from starting the next "Poster Stats" thread. So no cheating.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And no DL's. You know who you are.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
                          And no DL's. You know who you are.

-Jam
                          Hehe if the next time it is asked is by a settler he will get a lot of stick.

Comment

I think it'll be 18 days, I can feel a big run of newbie questions coming in with all the settlers there will be around here after the release of MOO3 today.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                              I think it'll be 18 days, I can feel a big run of newbie questions coming in with all the settlers there will be around here after the release of MOO3 today.
                              Have you seen the settler-fest in the MoO3 forum? Its like when Civ3 was released... hmm... I wasn't even a settler then.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                              X