No announcement yet.

The RON forum is unmoderated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hopes this test dies a horrible and untimely death...
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Is it a way to support Apolyton or something?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Nikolai,

Kind of. If you click and spend money at the store then yes. Otherwise, no. Markos put in his box and Frozzy complained that he too wanted one. So he got it. But if it doesn't generate sales then it is wasted.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
          If you click and spend money at the store then yes.
          Not quite... I tried clicking it and it just links to a blank page. But hey, if that generates money, I'll click it more often.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

hippocrit, you're involved in 6 demo game!
            And I'm in Rise of Nation... and it's 7 if you count the spanish demogame

bet he's not active in half of them
            True... but I have, over the years, posted and voted in ALL of them, and I still drop by to vote on polls in some of them.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Frozzy complained that he too wanted one
              Boo! Hiss! I didn't complain I wanted one of THOSE ones... just the option to upload our own...

Get your facts right next time

True... but I have, over the years, posted and voted in ALL of them, and I still drop by to vote on polls in some of them.
              You haven't posted in the CtPDG.

Comment

Working...
              X