apolyton hacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apolyton hacked?

has apolyton been hacked or has my browser gone crazy?

i got this strange picture when looking at a thread

look at the flag of cloutier02

after reloading it was fine again (his canadian flag is back)
    my system: win2k pro, using mozilla 1.3b

anyone else experienced similar things?
    Attached Files
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

I doubt the fair people of civ.org.pl would hack Poly to get visitors... probably a file got jumbled up, probably by your browser. However, if you haven't visited civ.org.pl , then it might be some sort of mishap... maybe that's a CivGroup icon or somesuch that got mixed up with the Canadian flag for a second?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Most likely a browser-fart.
      Especially considering LoD had that exact image as his avatar.

Although it is possible to force the flag to display that image. Not that I would do such a thing.
      Its not my fault!
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

actually looking at amesjustin's "flag", it really looks like a browser bug

case closed, bugzilla has a new case

Comment

Yeah, it seems to be a browser bug since both flags in that picture are weird images ... and nobody else has reported anything weird happening today.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Not mee!

Comment

I remeber something like that a year or so ago, when some glitch caused one posters infro to appear on other posts in the thread.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Although it is possible to force the flag to display that image. Not that I would do such a thing.
                Its not my fault!
                No one accused you.......I think you obviously have a guilty conscience. You have the skills and are a known trouble-maker.

Skanky's fault. Case closed.

Comment

How exactly would a browser error like this occur?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You know... speaking of hacking.... I wonder when the moderators will realise that I can do that..... heh heh.... not that I'm going to... I really should just unban my own god damn username... but for now I'll be nice....
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                      You know... speaking of hacking.... I wonder when the moderators will realise that I can do that..... heh heh.... not that I'm going to... I really should just unban my own god damn username... but for now I'll be nice....
                      Reminds me......Sometimes I go into a political chatroom and make people angry........

"im sending a virus to ur computer. ur compy wont even work in 2 hours!!!!!!! haahahahahah"

I crash their story by saying I research viruses for a living.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

[****gy]Wasn't me.[/****gy]
                        I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
                        LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
                        civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

LoD - autocensor, 0:1
                          I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
                          LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
                          civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

Originally posted by LoD
                            LoD - autocensor, 0:1
                            That's a battle you'll never going to win, except by cheating of course
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

again

strange... it happened again. this time on my PC at home (last time on the notebook at office).

before this i never visited that polish website.
                              btw: check out the page and look at their GOTMs (game of the months). some interesting ideas (only 4 ground possible units, etc.)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X