"This thread has been read" icon thingy not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This thread has been read" icon thingy not working

I post in a thread. Later, I get the red icon which means "New posts in this thread". However, the last post in that thread is by me. So, apparently, something has gone drasticly wrong.

And a sceenie for those who don't have a clue what I'm on about:

Oh... so I get THIS now:

The image that you have attached is too big. Please make it no bigger than 800 x 0
    Do explain how an image is supposed to be viewable if it's 800 x 0

Comment

Re: "This thread has been read" icon thingy not working

Originally posted by Frozzy
      I post in a thread. Later, I get the red icon which means "New posts in this thread". However, the last post in that thread is by me. So, apparently, something has gone drasticly wrong.
      If you click the "submit post and return to forum" button, the icon won't get properly updated.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Do explain how an image is supposed to be viewable if it's 800 x 0
        Width is limited to 600 pixels. Length is not limited by dimension of the attachment, thus "0." Markos might fix it one of these epochs.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If you click the "submit post and return to forum" button, the icon won't get properly updated.
          I press "Submit Reply" as per normal, and it does get marked as read. 5 mins later, I go back to a forum and it's marked as unread, even if I am the last one to post there.

Comment

Width is limited to 600 pixels. Length is not limited by dimension of the attachment, thus "0." Markos might fix it one of these epochs.
            Oh... Thanks UR

Comment

I press "Submit Reply" as per normal, and it does get marked as read. 5 mins later, I go back to a forum and it's marked as unread, even if I am the last one to post there.
              True, but that occurance has been happening for years.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X