My Threads: Threads Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Threads: Threads Missing

I'm not sure why this is, but the Intersite Demo Game threads are missing from the My Threads list... this could be due to the fact that it is a private forum; but I am confused, since the staffroom is private and posts there show up on my threads?

Is there any particular reason why the Intersite Demo Game threads are stealth-hidden?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I've had similar troubles lately with posts in normal fora.

Comment

you must have posted in a thread in the last 20 days in order to show up in My Threads
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I posted yesterday and it won't show up.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Threads from private forums never show up - at least the ones from our PTW Demogame team forums never do.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Private forum threads do show up- the private staff things show up in mine. It's just the intersite demogame forums that don't show up for me.
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

probably cause only the dg forums are only accessible(via the forums own private access system) by the admins. dg forums access use a separate system related to the civgroups which is not applied to all the forum features
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Okay, I understand. Thank you for the clarification!
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                X