Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey DanQ, Markos...How about a forum where Apolytoners could discuss current events?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey DanQ, Markos...How about a forum where Apolytoners could discuss current events?

You know, like the OT used to be.

Ming, this thread is a request from an Apolytonner to the admins... for a new forum. Please don't go wild and delete it. If you must do something stupid, please just close it so they can at least get a chance to read my request, thank you.

I made a thread in the OT about a connection between the Abu Sayyaaf and Iraq that Philippine intel discovered. Did it right with a link to the Manila Times...

Maybe the most important connection in the world about now, and that ought to be worthy of a thread, yes?

Well, Ming thinks no, because the word 'Iraq' appears in the title no doubt. This is because Ming has made a sticky thread in the OT that says we may not create another Iraq >>>war<<< thread. Well, there are alot of situations that aren't covered by the titles of existing threads, such as my intel thread. We want to communicate to others that something new has come up, you know, the usual purpose of thread titles.... It then goes on to threaten with restriction. (Ming has gotten a bit, umm, eccentric these days...ahh, I know it must be a delicate subject...but isn't there a better place for him than mod of the OT? Like maybe the funny farm? ) The move has stifled a rich and interesting debate.

The current situation regarding Iraq and the events surroundind the situation are the most important to cross the world stage since the beginning of Apolyton, and we have no place at Apolyton to discuss them.

May I suggest a forum for current events? Thank you.
    Last edited by Lancer; February 11, 2003, 17:54.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

tick-tock, tick-tock...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Alexmn, have you found your calling or something?

I'll play along...so umm, what time you got?

Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

please dont waste my time. if you have a complaint to make about the OT and want to be taken serious, make it. dont post such "suggestions".....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
        X