How do I find an old thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find an old thread?

I wanted to check out an old thread, about 2-3 weeks old, called Peace on Earth on the Civ3-General forum. The thread was closed down by Ming after 500+ posts but I still wanted to re-read some things that were said there.

I tried using search but it didn't come out. Is there another way?
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Search manually. Click the different numbers for links to the next page at the bottom of the screen.

If that fails click "Find post since: The Beginning" and search again.

Comment

did it and no.. the thread apparently is nowhere to be found.

Do the mods erase threads? If so, I think that's what happened.
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

It may have been moved to the archives...

On the main forum page, click on "Archives" (under the miscellanious section) and click on "Civ3-General Archive".

IIRC, the Civ3-General forum was swept clean recently as it reched 100000 posts

Comment

Working...
        X