Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery solved! The culprit: Classmates.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Yeah, these dodgy popups are a bit too much...who knows what crap they are plastering on our systems. Markos has probably used these popups to put a trojan on my computer and uses my own webcam to view me in the nude without my knowledge
    yeah... and be careful

if you don't do anything against those popups, as next the neighbors cat will scratch up that nice couch of yours. after that, you're sister will get involuntarily pregnant and will have the unexplainable urge to call the twins markos and dan.
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Instead of downloading and installing mozilla or opera, just download CookieCop 2 from pcmag (it's not even 500K I think), and let it block them for ye, and still get to use IE6.

BTW: Classmates.com is a joke. Why should I pay to send someone an e-mail from there?
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrawn05
        Instead of downloading and installing mozilla or opera, just download CookieCop 2 from pcmag (it's not even 500K I think), and let it block them for ye, and still get to use IE6.
        some people don't like apps functioning as proxies.

and anyway: with mozilla you know there's no spying on you
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

and still get to use IE6.

What's so about IE6?
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

(+1)

Comment