• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frozzy

They get paid?
    only with the power to ban eurocommies and torture liberals ;0

Comment

• Damn lucky mods

When is it Frozzy turn? Frozzy wanna be mod too! Let Frozzy be mod.

Comment

• Aren't you still one of those DG mods that have a minority complex?
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Yeah... but DG mods can only torture election threads, and we can't even manipulate those.

Comment

• How come demogame mods don't get a demogame mod title? Or aren't you important enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin

Aren't you still one of those DG mods that have a minority complex?
              its inferiority, not minority and you need to insert "massive" into your sentance, as in "aren't you still one of those DG mods that have a massive inferiority complexy

I think I've been requested to use my power once in the last month or two, and have never had to bring down the wrath of Ming on anyone since October maybe. yeah, i get a lot of mileage out of that moderator control panel

Comment

• Yes, inferiority, not minority.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
                  Aren't you still one of those DG mods that have a minority complex?
                  Except at the puniest sitesa, moderators do tend to be heavily outnumbed.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    How come demogame mods don't get a demogame mod title? Or aren't you important enough?
                    We're not staff. If we don't have "full" powers we don't get a title.

Such as we can only top, move, close, and edit thread titles.

We can't edit polls, edit posts, and we can't delete posts.

Comment

• I hearby confess AH is my DL, please deleate that account immediatley.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                        Hahaha. This reminds me of that thread in Civ3 that went nearly 100 posts over 500 (and was completly political). I warned the moderators thrice but they never got to it in time.....
                        If you're talking about siredgar's infamous Stop the America-bashing thread, it reached glorious 805 posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                          I hearby confess AH is my DL, please deleate that account immediatley.

(sorry, I had to)
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph

If you're talking about siredgar's infamous Stop the America-bashing thread, it reached glorious 805 posts.
                            hah! civ2 has that beat by more than 200 posts

Comment

Working...
                            X