Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I've developed a reputation on the forums here for being pretty good with graphics, I thought I'd open up the old avatar shop since there hasn't been one for awhile. So, if you've got 500+ posts, give me a picture or description of what you want and I'll try and make you an avatar out of it. Anyone else is free to join and help out in making these.

Pretty Good? Damn good you mean...

Originally posted by ixnay
    Since I've developed a reputation on the forums here for being pretty good with graphics,
    And don't forget modest
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Pretty Good? Damn good you mean...

Originally posted by Big Crunch

And don't forget modest
      Hehe don't be mean.

Ixnay.

Comment

Mean? I was serious. Read my post title again.

When I find something beyond my photoshop abilities, this thread will be my first port of call. Normally stick with simple photos though, so not much need for editing.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
          Mean? I was serious. Read my post title again.

When I find something beyond my photoshop abilities, this thread will be my first port of call. Normally stick with simple photos though, so not much need for editing.
          Sorry SD, thought you were being a git.

Comment

could you do the space shuttle columbia for me?

Comment

Gingerbread Man please

The current one was too easy... I'd just like a real spruced up one... perhaps with a gingerbread man standing in an oven...

Go nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
                could you do the space shuttle columbia for me?
                Attached Files

Comment

I could use a new one as well......but I don't really know what. You could use your discretion.......something whimsical would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                    Gingerbread Man please

The current one was too easy... I'd just like a real spruced up one... perhaps with a gingerbread man standing in an oven...

Go nuts.
                    Well, this certainly turned out different:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      I could use a new one as well......but I don't really know what. You could use your discretion.......something whimsical would be nice.
                      This is what happens when I do a google image search for "whimsical" and take the first avatar-worthy pic I find.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, I'm not sure that's very me. Of course my request was completely unfair.......I'll get back to you when I have more idea about what I want.

All other suggestions (keep it clean please chaps) appreciated.

Comment

The one you made for Frozzy sure looks funny.
                          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I'd like mine spiced up a bit, whatever floats your boat. It still has to be recognizable as sweet glorious loinburger, though, because otherwise Stefu might be mean to me.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I think I need a new one. Another wombatty one I think, only a really cool-looking one, not a cute half-wombat/half-teddy bear one.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X