The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
      Let them eat hagiographies.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gee AH, thanks for all the support.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

don't mention it

Laz, take it on a temporary basis till Solver gets out of the sanitorium - interview EVC - he's got access to nurse Ratchet's computer again....there's only a small window before she finds out........
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
            interview EVC - he's got access to nurse Ratchet's computer again....there's only a small window before she finds out........

why don't you interview him? seeing as how much he trusts you, it will be just like that new Michael Jackson documentary

Comment

I'd love to see a Horsie/EvC interview

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

why don't you interview him? seeing as how much he trusts you, it will be just like that new Michael Jackson documentary
                Its not a bad idea - but I would prefer Laz to do it. He interviewed me. This could be the second in his series, which is a better series than Solver's anyway.

I'm too close to the subject to interview EVC. Was talking to him on icq over the weekend as it happens about his latest nefarious scheme.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Any progress Solver?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Any progress Solver?
                    hi ,

Solver > so Locutus what is your goal on apolyton , ....

Locutus > to assimilate all people

Solver > huh , we shall resist you know , ....

Locutus > that is irrelevant

Solver > so Locutus where do you spend your time

Locutus > in a borg cube , soon to be joined by you

Solver > we shall resist

Locutus > resistance is futile , ....

then all of a sudden they vanished , ..... we can only assume that Solver is now Solver of the borg , .....

have a nice day
                    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Okay, good interview, let's move on to the next one.

Laz!

Actually I could interview Laz................what do you think?

Comment

Actually I could interview Laz................what do you think?
                        Last edited by H Tower; February 14, 2003, 03:41.

Comment

Question 1, Laz, when did you first realise you were gay?

Comment

He never sounds happy to me.

Comment

Question 1, Laz, when did you first realise you were gay?
                              Well, there I was battering in the doors to your tradesmen's entrance. Then I looked down at you as you screamed and bit the pillow, and I realised that this need not be merely a brutal act of violence intended to reinforce my position as Alpha Male, but a tender and loving act between two men.

I still refuse to use lube on you, however. Who's your Daddy?
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X