Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was the "Howdy Markos! v 3.64" thread closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was the "Howdy Markos! v 3.64" thread closed?

I thought the question was valid and that a public response from Markos was in order.

Zylka was civil and did well to contain any kind of personal assault against Markos.

Markos must have slipped over this thread as he usually doesn't miss an opportunity for witty responses and well placed smilies, regardless of the question. Therefore, I will repost Zylka's question.

Hello Marky warky! I've tried to contact you via e-mail but those concerns must have been lost in the confusion? Anyway - I'd just like to know how long I'm banned from chat for!

IIIIIIRC - I was banned specifically not for misbehaving, but for something I did IRL that I was telling another user about in shame (stealing a pack of cigarettes I don't need for a small thrill while intoxicated). Interesting that you now ban people based on actions that have nothing to do with this site - even moreso when they express through regret that they might have problems because of those actions!

I'll cut to the chase, I love chat - and I think it can keep me away from the forums. Since you'd probably rather me not spoiling the OT with my brand of raggamuffinry, would it not be a victory all around to explain your side of this tale?

Thanks you ever so much,
    Zylka
    I appologize in advance if this issue has already been addressed in private... but I think a public explanation is still in order.

Markos must have slipped over this thread as he usually doesn't miss an opportunity for witty responses and well placed smilies, regardless of the question.
    and there are times that these games get too darn boring....

bye bye thread
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X