Apolyton link at the top left corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton link at the top left corner

I wished clicking the Apolyton logo at the top left corner of the forums page took you to the Apolyton.net homepage, instead of the forum index.

Just seems right that it should.

Well, I use that link to get back to the forum frontpage easily. But I suppose that there's a text link right below that that works just fine. So I guess I don't really care either way.

Comment

It does seem a bit pointless having two links to the forum index right next to each other.

There is a link to the front page at the bottom of the page though.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

i like the bigger target that the logo provides. as the former dolphinic one says, there is the link to the front page at the bottom
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know there was a link there. May as well have that one for the front page it would seem.

Comment

Front page - especially now we have the parasite detector there...
            (+1)

Comment

Then again, the "main" link just under the Apolyton logo also links to the Apolyton main page. So there is a link available at both the top and the bottom of each page.

Not that I noticed either before this thread.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Then again, the "main" link just under the Apolyton logo also links to the Apolyton main page.
                I'm not seeing that.

Comment

Yes, could you please change it to a link to the front page. It would be much more convenient.

Big Crunch- the link under it is the blue "apolyton CS forums" title that tells you what fora you are browsing in...
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                    Yes, could you please change it to a link to the front page. It would be much more convenient.

Big Crunch- the link under it is the blue "apolyton CS forums" title that tells you what fora you are browsing in...
                    I see the forums link, but Skanky said it was a link to the main page, not the forums. At least thats the impression I got from his post.

Comment

Actually, I was think the same thing a few weeks ago. The Aployton logo, IMHO, should point to the main Apolyton page (Home Page), not the main forums page.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Agreed.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

To make things a little clearer...
                          Attached Files
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't have that link... Which style are you using?
                            Attached Files
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

Ditto. Some style difference somewhere...
                              Where Skanky has "main" I have "control panel".

[Edit: Beat me to it]

Comment

Working...
                              X