MarkG on Ignore List !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkG on Ignore List !!!

Markos, when I attempt to view the BlackNova Traders | Useful URLs thread your posts come up with - this person is on your ignore list...

Now we have never used the ignore list and when I enter Profile to check it appears to be empty - as it should be.

Help

SG[1]
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

No big deal, I'm ignoring MarkG too
    Attached Files

Comment

That's probably a good thing.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

How to ingratiate yourself with the co-owner of the site, by SG.

On the subject of random ignoring it does happen, as discussed in my "random user on my ignore list" thread.

Comment

Quite, this subject has been done to death and has to do with incompatibility between Ubb and Vbb threads.
          (+1)

Comment

Why don't they just scrap ignore lists? I can see nothing good about them
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

you can ignore people........that put too many ellipses...........in their posts........,,,

have a nice day;;;;;;;;.,,,,

Comment

Hehe true, but the "you are ignoring posts from this user" msg is nearly as annoying.

Comment

I have a couple of posters on my ignore list, but I can't help but click on the link to see what they posted.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If I find out that somebody has a person on their ignore list, for example Big Crunch I always like to quote the person being ignored.

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                    I have a couple of posters on my ignore list, but I can't help but click on the link to see what they posted.

That way the ignore is bypassed.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

censorship
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

? It's only censorship if you want it, Caesar

-
                        Yes, all the old Ubb threads that had usernames that were reset or changed "MasterBob the Elder's" posts also show up as ignored... seem to be ignored threads- as are DanQ's and many other posters'.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                          you can ignore people........that put too many ellipses...........in their posts........,,,

have a nice day;;;;;;;;.,,,,
                          hi ,

or you could people in there who attack other posters , ....

have a nice day

and btw the ";" has never been used in numbers of two , three or more , .....
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

What makes you think he was talking about you?

Comment

(+1)

Comment

Working...
                              X