This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should this thread have been closed?

Oh, I know this kind of thing isn't supposed to be point of discussion - but I do think someone is a little bored with real responsibilities from the amount and themes of things that are closed and deleted lately.

(Hint: IS IT ME??? I DON'T KNOW, PLEASE MAKE A FUNNY COMMENT ACCORDING!!!)
    Last edited by Zylka; January 28, 2003, 01:34.

Yes.

You should respect your elders. Like me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

As I've said to Ming, the thread title was a rhetorical question meant for debate - not a condemnation.

...and as I also argued, the only ones who would support his action were those who consider themselves "old", yet most of them only joking

Comment

If you started a thread saying "are gays morons" or "are blacks morons" they would have been considered hate threads. This is the same thing. You can't just pick on a group of people. It's that simple.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The mods are out of touch.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

How about: "Are all morons morons?"

YEEEEHAAAAAAWWW!!!

Comment

And AH is a troll... what else is new
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

The mods don't understand youth today.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Like you do...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm not a net nanny - that's a good start.

Comment

Horsie,

is your reasoning now something like this?

Ming = a net nanny that doesn't understand teens
                      AH = a liberal person who understands abit everyone, but especially the youth in a such cruel society

/me assumes this thread will soon look like the previous one.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Go away Rasbelin - you only make sense in Finland.

Zylka, Zylka, when are you going to understand? Ming spends about 5 minutes in the OT every day or so. He randomly closes a few threads and bans a few people to show MarkG he's on the job and then leaves. Its nothing personal. There is no use complaining.

Comment

The title is provocative, but the underlying issue is one that potentially could have been worth discussing. It might have been worth seeing where the discussion would go, and shutting it down later if necessary, or even changing the title of the thread.

Comment

Thank you voice of reason............

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X