My Threads seems to have reset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Threads seems to have reset...

It's only displaying 53 threads that I've posted in - today three threads I'd posted in in AC-General were bumped to the top, yet didn't appear on My Threads. Is there any way of fixing this, or am i doomed to have to check every forum individually?
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Have you clicked on the 'my threads' link again ... instead of just refreshing the window you already have open.

The 'my threads' performs a forum search whenever you click on it - it searches for any threads you've posted in since X, where X is the time you clicked the link.
    So if you go to 'my threads', then open a window and post in a couple of new threads, then go back to 'my threads' and refresh it the new threads you just posted in won't appear.

Does that make sense?

Anyway, just click the link again and see if it works.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
    X