CFC Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Down!

Looks like its not just CFC. Telefragged (the host of CFC's site) is down as well.

How come 'Poly is surviving this virus thats spreading? Telefragged got hit...so did lots of other sites. Why is 'Poly still up? Do you guys have your own server? Or are you on some host that is miraculously surviving...

CG
    "Nos moritori te salutamus!"---Gladiator Phrase

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Forever!

MarkG and DanQ do have their own server -iirc.

CFC Down!
    what is cfc?...i know, i'm a newbie
    www.civforum.de

Comment

CFC=Civ Fanatic's Center.

Of course this thread is going to go bye-bye once the mods see since it doesn't have anything to do with the Apolyton Cummunity. Maybe it will just get moved to OTF.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nahhh... the fact that another civ site down is "community news"... it won't get closed down until it turns into a spam fest
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

it's up now.....

i dont think it's today's server-attacking virus. it hits win2000 machines and cfc is(i think) on linux....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Is there a coordinated attacked on sites hosted by telefragged? I noticed a couple other gaming sites I visit were down this morning as well.

Totally sucks if it is.......denial of service attacks have crippled DALnet.....what next?

Comment

I've noticed that even some US sports' federations homepages are down
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

who cares anyways, we have Apolyton...... the #1 civ site on the net at our disposal.....

i only go to CFC to get my needs i can't get here
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                  Hmm, I wonder what that could mean.

Comment

i am pretty sure you know what i mean, we were discussing this in another thread i believe
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Oh bah. It seems like the entire internet (except for poly) has COLLAPSED!
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

...And from the ashes, Apolyton will rise up like the firey pheonix of legend to be the number one site on the world-wide web! Oops! sorry, just reverted to Nosterdomus there for a few moments....sorry. Carry on.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

So only poly avoided a crash...what EXACTLY is Mark up to in that college of his...
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

The obvious conclusion is that he is using his position to take over the internet.........'Poly will soon rule all.

Mwuahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                              Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Hmm, I wonder what that could mean.
                              It means we have better women at CFC.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X