Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Two Thread/Day Limit Out Of Control.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Two Thread/Day Limit Out Of Control.

We've been here before and all admins and mods have hushed it up Bods actually started a legitimate thread on poly a few moments ago and it was closed as well as him being banned for this action. A little excessive don't you think? Surely it should be OK for a person to post any number of reasonable threads within reason, and of course following rules. But why this inflexible 2 thread/day rule, which just seems completely unnecessary.

Discuss...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

...also bear in mind that Stew's first thread was closed as it was a duplication of another one (which wasn't obviously titled and thus wasn't aware of). So he never even really violated the rule anyway. Remove the ban
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nope. Using reasonable and Bod in the same paragraph is humorous in itself. He's been warned multiple times by me about this and he puts a lot of effort into walking just inside the line. Today he stepped over and if you think it was an accident, you're the naive one here.

I did take into account that one of his threads was closed and only made the ban 3 days instead of the usual.

Pretty fair if I do say so myself.

If a higher authority wants to override my decision, he'll be informed.

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why is this thread still open?
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I don't have the authority to close it
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought it was harsh, but I won't shed a tear.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Stew knows the rules, and he broke the rules.
              He is always pushing the limit, and this time, he got caught. This isn't the first time he has done this. He should be happy it isn't a week.

The owners have decided that only two new threads per day are allowed in the OTF. It's that simple. If you have a problem with that, discuss it with them via email or PM. If I'm not mistaken, one of the things on MarkG's todo list is create a hack that doesn't allow you to start more than two... which we had with the old software.

So deal with it...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X