This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help plz. This is off topic, its about membership

Just a simple question. HOW can i put a picture below myname that people will see on the posts? Im sick of th settler underneath. I want to get a picture. How do i do it? Anyone?

Click control panel in the links above. Then click on the option link. If you scroll down to avatars at the bottom of the options, then you can change your avatar (the picture) there or find out more about avatars.

Comment

Each poster has a status shown under his username. That is depended by his post count, like this:
      -Settler 1-30
      -Chieftain 31-100
      -Warlord 101-300
      -Prince 301-1000
      -King 1001-3000
      -Emperor 3001-10000
      -Deity 10001+

you need 500 posts for personalised avatar(pic)
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No, your thread isn't off-topic, Demos. It actually belongs in this forum.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

you need 486 more posts

Comment

Dissident is right. Settler don't get avatars. You'll just have to wait until you spam enough posts.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Surely he can get a normal avatar though?

Comment

He can't get a custom avatar, no. But he can choose to use one of the large range of Apolyton avatars.

Control Panel -> Options
                And go from there.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

/me whispers to Demos.

Start spamming, boy. Errr... I mean posting.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

(With apologies to Rasbelin's sig)

Don't listen to uncle Rasbey unless you want Mark and Dan to spank you.

Comment

And to be more precise:

Don't listen to uncle Rasbey unless you want Mark and Dan to spank Rasbey...
                      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
                        And to be more precise:

Don't listen to uncle Rasbey unless you want Mark and Dan to spank Rasbey...
                        and
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

If you look in the distance you can just about see that ship sailed some time ago.

Comment

Aaglo,

read uncle Targon's thread, unless you want Rasbelin to spank you.

Comment

Oh yes!
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X