This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Rasbelin lost his custom title?
    Hmm, he got sacked... I'm under the impression that he done said repeatedly stupid
    things to mods when being drunk (this... is a pure guess, based on some of his posts)

Comment

Compulsory service in the army is in force in Greece?
      Of course it is. You can have it postponed for studies, but even then you have to enlist before you get 30.
      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
      George Orwell

Comment

/me gets a bucket of paint and empties it on Taz.

Taz,

you can send me a PM if you have anything to ask.

Tuome,

you know more than well that I'm never drunk as I don't use alcohol, plus I rather not discuss the issue here as none of you have anything to do with the issue. And your assumption was wrong. I mentioned it in the previous Suomithreadi, so the reason can be found there in Finnish if you're interested. I dismiss the issue and hope we could keep this thread on-topic now.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
          Taz,

you can send me a PM if you have anything to ask.
          I'd rather not and I'm sure you would prefer not to get a PM from me either.
          (+1)

Comment

Don't keep asking here either then.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I hadn't actually asked more than once. That's hardly "Keep asking".
              (+1)

Comment

Besides by the way you reacted you make us want to ask.......before I couldn't care less, now my curiosity is piqued.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Oh you've gone back to Holy Grail.......what happened to the Spam Viking?
                  The Holy Grail is back by popular demand! Though I still pay homige to the Spam Viking in my location script.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

But since it isn't in your avatar it looks as though you are claiming to be the spam viking.

Comment

Hmmm, good point. Maybe I should change that...
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz

I hadn't actually asked more than once. That's hardly "Keep asking".
                        No, you're not asking this particular question frequently and multiple times, but you keep asking other stupid questions that would belong in PM conversions or a new thread, rather than asking OT (e.g. now you asked it completely off-topic as it has nothing to do with Markos' job). I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who thinks so, but I bring it up in public now as you seem to hit hard yourself too.

Comment

/me thinks this thread has decided to end it's life....
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X