This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Markos have a job?

Or does he just get money from adverts here...?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

I heard somewhere he goes to university. But I don´t think he could live on the advert money, not even in a 3rd world country like Greece
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I think adverts fund 'Poly..........nothing more.

Comment

You forget that Dan pays half the cost.
        and the apolyton store purchases help as well
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Oh, yeah. I forgot And how expensive can a loaf of bread, some olive oil and ouzo be, really...?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
            I heard somewhere he goes to university. But I don´t think he could live on the advert money, not even in a 3rd world country like Greece
            Don't forget that Greece is an appreciated part of the European Community. So, if Greece is a 3rd world country, so are we, the rest of the Europeans. Hm, thinking about this... may be we are.
            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Originally posted by Franses
              Don't forget that Greece is an appreciated part of the European Community. So, if Greece is a 3rd world country, so are we, the rest of the Europeans. Hm, thinking about this... may be we are.
              Not necessarily. The EU draws an economic border, roughly a circle, radiating from the centre out. Thw line takes in places like Germany, France and England. However, the line cuts the Anglo/Scottish border, meaning that the EU recognises Scotland as a periphery region economically. The same might apply to Greece.
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

You seem to forget the worst case scenario that Markos is a bum that lives only on social and student benfits as a poor "student" that drinks several bottles of ouzo and lives in general in a rather shabby style with his PC. Dan pays the bills.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                  Dan pays the bills.
                  Dan is an evil evil man....he'll kill my father if I talk to him!
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

i'm a full-time university student, a full-time web designer and full-time apolyton webmaster. i also have full meals and try to sleep full hours

fortunately, i live in a different universe where days have 48 hours
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Sounds like you're a busy chap Mark ! But the days have to have 48 hours in your live to keep up with all the full time activities that you have undertaken!

So long...

PS: Xronia Polla & Kali Xronia
                      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        i'm a full-time university student, a full-time web designer and full-time apolyton webmaster. i also have full meals and try to sleep full hours

fortunately, i live in a different universe where days have 48 hours
                        Didn't know you had a web designers job. Show us a site you have done.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Show us a site you have done.
                            how about this one?
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Kinda obvious......but I suppose I didn't specify a different site.

Comment

Working...
                              X