Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We definitely need a new OT mod from Europe or somewhere else.

Middle aged white American men just don't cut it. They are turning that place into their own sad, conformist little white bread world. Its like freaking Happy Days down there.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

So Who would you suggest?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How about a mod from Oceania, America and Europe

Comment

I nominate MacUser.
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

easy

Originally posted by Frozzy
            How about a mod from Oceania, America and Europe
            Let's not go overboard ok
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              So Who would you suggest?
              Firstly, no more paunchy American Howard Cunningham types.

I think Lazarus and the Gimp understands OT culture well enough to do it. He also has a sense of humour, is pretty much non aligned and knows the difference between spam and legitimate threads. Middle aged white American men close a lot of threads as "spam" simply because they don't understand them, especially Anglo/continental humour. Goes right over their head.

Weird isn't it? Today you get Americans to do the kind of work that you'd get a German for in the past.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

OT culture
                And what exactly is this supposed to be ?

Comment

If you have to ask........

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    I think Lazarus and the Gimp understands OT culture well enough to do it. He also has a sense of humour, is pretty much non aligned and knows the difference between spam and legitimate threads. Middle aged white American men close a lot of threads as "spam" simply because they don't understand them, especially Anglo/continental humour. Goes right over their head.
                    I think I remember his response last time somebody suggested something along those lines.
                    That was probably one of the most auto-censored posts I've ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                      The bad thing about being a mod is you're forced to behave more and troll less. Maybe that's why Mike got selected.
                      Are you hinting at something here?

Comment

Well there is a saying is that poachers make the best gamekeepers

Ming was a huge spammer.

Mike was a troll.

Comment

Hmm, if we make trolls mods, and need an australian mod to cover that time zone..........

AH for OT mod!

Comment

I hate to think what kind of mod you would make then

Comment

GP - sorry, I was in a pretty bad mood testerday.

I think it more mods are needed to cover other time zones - I'd rather have a mod around than not have one...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                                no europeans can feel safe
                                it's obvious i meant "now"
                                Freudian slip?
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X