Where are the civ3:PTW patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the civ3:PTW patches?

Why are there no PTW patches in the civ3 section?
    Firaxis doesn't host the european patch, so it's hard to find it. It would be great if 'poly would host it....
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

done
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It took over an hour!?! Not good enough!

j/k
      Good work Markos
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

great quick fast good reply!
        thanks
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I installed the first patch to be released (before there was a separate Euro patch)......anyone know if there is a difference? My game seems to work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            I installed the first patch to be released (before there was a separate Euro patch)......anyone know if there is a difference? My game seems to work fine.
            The latest patch (1.14f) is mostly just a fix for MP, but there's some cool AI changes too.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I meant I installed the first 1.14 that was released.....because I didn't realise there were separate patches. Doesn't seem to make much difference though thus far.

Comment

AFAIK the difference between the euro and american patch has to do with copy-protection.

No game differences are known..
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Firaxis doesn't host the european patch, so it's hard to find it.
                  Maybe a part of Firaxis new policy "If you´re stupid enough to buy this crap, you´re on your own"?
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                  X