How long will 'Poly last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will 'Poly last?

So how long? It seems to be going strong, with lots of new posters registering. I guess the future strength of new posters will depend on the future for TBS though........and I'm not sure the trend is a favourable
    one. I wonder if Mark/Dan might share some long term thoughts, if indeed they have any.

Gee. Civ isn't going to die anytime soon. Not within 10 years. Then there will be chances to cover other stuff, or at least turn the site into a major off topic forum. So it will live forever .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Even if something happens to the site. The community will remain in other places.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

We've just started
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Already predicting the death of Poly? Herecy!

Err... well... This won't last forever, but when will it end is not that intriguing as a question, unless you really want that to happen. Maybe when we all die and our children think that only farts come to a shack like this.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well, you're a bad civer if you don't make your kids grow up loving civ .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
              Already predicting the death of Poly? Herecy!
              Noone was predicting the death of 'Poly.......I just asked for opinions on how long 'Poly will last......there is a difference.

Comment

Notice that it's an indirect conclusion with a question mark, Spikey.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Rasbelin annoying? Just an indirect conclusion. /jk

Comment

no poll?

well, Moo3 is coming out "soon" the same with Ron. And I'm sure that Mark and Dan will find something else to cover eventually. (As if RoN and Moo3 isn't enough)

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Rasbelin annoying? Just an indirect conclusion. /jk
                      Do I need to take the Mickey out of you?

Comment

I can imagine an 80 year old Ming still reaching for his banning rod. And OW_42 will be OW_82.

Hang on... That was yesterday.
                        (+1)

Comment

All you need to know:

The end is not in sight.

Comment

Of course if they ever made this an OT forum we'd have let OT posts count again.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A long time I hope, would be funny if there in 25 years would be the same posters here of course with a lot of comings and goings but still people you would have followed through life.
                              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Working...
                              X