This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mark or Dan.

I dunno if you remember me. But I would like to have a correspondence with one of you. I just want to know that if I do send an email to you that you will respond and at least read it. I know both of you are busy. So should I send it to you Dan? After all you did respond to my emails messages ages ago.

What exactly is the email addresses I should send to you, or Instant messaging... or however you want to communicate? If you want you can PM me the info.

And I do need to talk to one of you specifically, so don't let Ming deflect this request, please, like he always does. And Ming, don't pre-empt me either.

Thank you for your time,

EVC.

what is it this time? Is Ming interfering with your plans of domination?

Comment

Well EVC... Playing your games again with yet another thread.

If you really wanted to email them, you could just click on the email button on ANY post they have ever made...

But no, you just have to start ANOTHER thread to call attention to yourself instead of just sending them the email...

Some things never change EVC...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well I'm not sure if their email is working or not...

Comment

A better question woule be if they READ their email. I would suspect they get quite a few.

Comment

I was thinking about spamming this thread but since it's addressed to Mark or Dan plus Ming has responded to this thread so I think I'll just skip it.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thorn is funny. He acts like a woman. There is a phrase that is becoming popular lately. It mostly applies to women, but in this case it applies to Thorn.

Attention Whore!

And I think this is proof Ming cannot close threads. This thread should be closed, but he did not close it.

Comment

Dissident:

Regarding Ming ... it appears what you say may be true. A moderator w/o the ability to close threads? Isn't that slightly odd?

Anyway, carry on ...

Gatekeepe
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Heh. Whatever Ming and Rah's current whereabouts are, Mike's been a busy bee in the OT Forum tonight ...
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

civilization@apolyton.net reaches both of us.
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X