This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last post

I don't know if this is happening for you guys, but on the apolyton form directory screen, the name of the person who made the last post is not changing. I have had the last post in the civ 3 stategy form since this afternoon, but there were lots of posts after me.

Just thought i would bring this to your attention.

And I couldn't miss the valuable opportunity to get a +1 before someone else does

Try hitting the refresh button. The person will not update until you refresh the sceen.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is a feature during high-load times on Apolyton. Similar to not showing avatars during high load times, Apolyton doesn't update things like last person to post, post count in threads and number of views in threads. There was a news item on this a few? weeks ago.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Also, it doesn't count number of thread views. I learned this one a while ago...
        Talent Optional

Comment

This does happen from time to time..........the price you pay for having a popular site I guess.

Comment

This is not a popular site. I only see the same ugly faces around here everyday.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I have experienced this problem also. Damn, I could have made my own thread about that and spam away.
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Alexnm talk for yourself
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

all this tech and we still can't make anything work....
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    Alexnm talk for yourself
                    I'm not that ugly. Not when I shave. Hm, I need to shave.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

/me thinks this has been answered
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X