Help ...I'm Shrinkiiiinggg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ...I'm Shrinkiiiinggg...

Can someone explain to me why my 'my threads' page will start out showing 10 or 11 threads when I log on, but then after awhile on a session, only show 3, 4, or 5. The second page shows a full page of threads. As do all the other forums.

I'm sure 'my threads' use to show a lot more than 10 or 11 as well. This has only started happening in the last few days.

And it is not related to the last 10 days, last 30 days, filter. I tried changing that.

Many in advance thanks to anyone who can help.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

I don't know anything about it. Still, I figured I'd spam any way.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Do not know either.
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

So you only get a few of them on the first page, but there are other pages available? Hmmm, interesting.
        Do you surf with cookies enabled?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What is the "my threads" page? Where do I find it?

Comment

Skanky - yes to the cookies enabled question.
            Last edited by Beta; January 3, 2003, 01:42.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Diss - click 'my threads' at the top of the page. In between new posts and calendar.

Comment

Apolyton has features then I can discover
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That's an interesting feature. I never click those thigs on the top of the page . Plus I am posting in too many threads right now. But it could still be useful.

Comment

Well, the good news is that the feature itself isn't broken, it works properly for others (well, myself anyway). It worked properly the first time I went to it, a few hours after logging on to Apolyton, and also a few hours after not being logged into Apolyton.

So basically, I can't reproduce the problem.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      What is the "my threads" page? Where do I find it?
                      It's at the top near the control panel.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Goshwow. Learn a new thing every day. And it's only three in the morning. I can take the rest of the day off.

Dworkin and New Orions - "Yay!"

Comment

No problems to me at all. Is there a filter for "active threads" or something like that?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What does this feature do?
                            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

From what I can see - it is sort of your own personal forum - all the threads in which you have posted are kept in there. They are ordered by the date of the last post, regardless of who that is.

So you have threads from different forums intermingled, but I find it a useful and easy way to keep track of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X