X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissident's busy day

Attached Files
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

What do you mean....?, Pfff he even missed two
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Dissident's busy day

Mmm'yes...so?

Comment

I feel that this is something you can find in a tin, but I can't see the point with the screenshot. Sure he has posted in quite many threads in a row, but is it worth a screenshot?
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

today's motd is:
          live and let live, report instead of publicly post

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X