This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let kids be kids.

I'm sick and tired of all you old farts not letting people who want to be immature to be immature! This is of course nothing to do with me. Someone came and whined to me about it, and I thought I respond as no one else has the guts to say such a thing to your "royal high" mods from hades!

Oh and Merry Christmas! heh heh heh heh heh.

Comment

Oh... another outburst from EVC... How different

Have a Merry Christmas yourself. Are you planning any acts of terrorism for the holidays?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        Oh... another outburst from EVC... How different

Have a Merry Christmas yourself. Are you planning any acts of terrorism for the holidays?
        I can't believe you didn't close this Ming!

Obviously it has nothing to do with EVC.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Apropos of nothing (or perhaps my childish polls), who put the chili powder in your jockey shorts this morning, Ming? I thought those polls were perfectly harmless, and the old Beatles vs. Stones one wasn't deemed fit for closure... I seriously am curious about possible corelations between seemingly disparate stuff like that. You kinda bummed me out, man.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Is that what he's talking about?

I didn't think it was that bad. Assuming they didn't exceed the thread per day limit.

I demand it be un-locked

Comment

this site could be a little more friendly to the younger ones in general.

nooo ming, dont ban me!! i take it all back

Comment

Blah Blah Blah... Ginger vs Mary Ann... Cats vs Dogs... like these haven't been done to death Maybe if you people were more original in the future, the threads wouldn't be deleted or locked... Ginger vs Mary Ann...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Marilyn Monroe vs Marilyn Manson?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah... Ginger vs Mary Ann... Cats vs Dogs... like these haven't been done to death Maybe if you people were more original in the future, the threads wouldn't be deleted or locked...
                    Oh bah humbug

Ginger vs Mary Ann...
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

hey I did a Ginger Vs. Mary Ann thread.

If the search feature were working properly maybe I could find it.

BTW ginger vs. mary ann is a reference to gilligan's island if you don't know.

now I have the urge to bump it, but without the search feature that could be difficult. I was able to do it with my football thread because I knew it was in Aug/Sept of this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        gilligan's island
                        An American television show I presume?
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

MingosnarkosQ:

He was doing a conjoint analysis. It's a powerful marketing technique.

Comment

Yes it's a cheesy american program. Silly comedy. It was made back in the 60's I believe. Maybe 70's too. Basically it's about 7 people stranded on a desert isle.

We always have debates over which female we'd sleep with if we were on that desert isle .

And I looked for my thread, but I suspect they wiped all the old off-topic threads before last June. I cannot find any.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah... Ginger vs Mary Ann... Cats vs Dogs... like these haven't been done to death Maybe if you people were more original in the future, the threads wouldn't be deleted or locked... Ginger vs Mary Ann...
                              I honestly do not remember any previous Ginger vs. Mary Ann threads; besides, it's not like there are endless reiterations of the same political polls over and over. At least Ginger vs. Mary Ann is important, man!

Besides, that wasn't the only point of the threads, I really was interested to see how the politics broke down--i.e., if conservatives were more likely to go for the down-home, wholesome, middle-America Mary Ann, while liberals preferred the Hollywood good looks of Ginger. Likewise with cats and dogs; if conservatives tended more towards the self-sufficient, vaguely sinister and aloof felines, while the liberals tended towards the more dependant, naive, sweet-natured canines.

Seriously, closing 'em was a bit harsh. Now, if I did another "Which Golden Girl was the hottest" thread with those additional political questions, I can see shutting it down, both out of good taste and because there is no obvious or even subtle link with politics. But I really thought that there were such links with these polls...

Like I said--you really bummed me out, man. You harshed my buzz.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X