Apolyton keeps changing my text size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton keeps changing my text size

For some reason, when posting, my View > Text Size (IE 6)occasionally gets reset to largest. Which is wierd. Anyone have any ideas?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

It happens to me to, but i don't think it's poly related, it happens at other forums as well for me.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

IS this what UR was talking about earlier?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
        It happens to me to, but i don't think it's poly related, it happens at other forums as well for me.
        You can't possibly be suggesting it is a flaw with IE.

Comment

anyway if you see Laz's thread you will see that 'Poly fixes computers.
          (+1)

Comment

You do know that holding down control and scrolling the mouse wheel changes text sizes? I used to have my text size mysteriously change until I figured out what was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
              anyway if you see Laz's thread you will see that 'Poly fixes computers.
              You mean it doesn't chase other computers anymore.

Comment

Chases?
                (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                  You do know that holding down control and scrolling the mouse wheel changes text sizes? I used to have my text size mysteriously change until I figured out what was happening.
                  Thanks, another mystery solved!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay

3 years of net surfing and I FINALLY learn why my text size sometimes changes.
                    Of course, I could have just asked someone, but it's more fun to live in confusion and ignorance.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                      Chases?
                      If you fix a dog, it doesn't chase the other dogs, or play with your leg.

Comment

holy cow!!!!!!

I never knew that. Well I used to not have a mouse with a center wheel until recently. I love this feature

Comment

Also of note - if you hold shift and scroll the mousewheel, it moves forwards/backwards in internet explorer.

Comment

Whoa, you learn something new every day... Great feature btw
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

[Homer mode]
                              Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down. Text goes up, text goes down.
                              [/Homer mode]

That could keep me amused for quite a while.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X