No announcement yet.

Can 'poly get those spoiler box things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can 'poly get those spoiler box things?

They are great to use if your post has spoilers of some sort in it.

*searches to find one*

We have to be registered on that forum to see it .... so it no worky I'm afraid ..... but I know what you mean.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

The only time I can think of for spoilers to regularly be relevant is in comparison games threads, which usually have CONTAINS SPOILERS in the thread title.

Comment

egb13 nyjnlf jnf naq jvyy nyjnlf or zber rssrpgvir... Jul qba'g crbcyr hfr vg nalzber?

(note: if you zbebas can't read that, Google for "rot13")
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
          egb13 nyjnlf jnf naq jvyy nyjnlf or zber rssrpgvir... Jul qba'g crbcyr hfr vg nalzber?

(note: if you zbebas can't read that, Google for "rot13")
          In case some of you are too lazy:
          "rto13 always was and will always be more effective... Why don't people use it anymore?"
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Highlight to read the spoilers

blah blah blah, Gandalf doesn't really die, blah blah
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

You bastard, I thought he was really dead.

Comment

This'd be useful whenever me, Kass, or whoever start talking about our favorite TV show.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  This'd be useful whenever me, Kass, or whoever start talking about our favorite TV show.

No, that's what "ignore" is for…
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

(+1)

Comment

I'd like this. It's possible to implement in vbulletin so that you just put tags around whatever you want.

Comment

Yeah, rot13 is better because it works with text-only browsers.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

lets see....

Spoiler:
                          blah blah blah, Gandalf doesn't really die, blah blah
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Cor - cool. How did you do that?
                            (+1)

Comment

magic spell i copied from Gandalf
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X