Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War4ever

but really mark, condom ads, are you even old enough to use a condom
    Is Markos old enough...? Looks like some good sig stuff.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I'm sure many people will pay something like $5/year to access poly and do without popups and other ads.

And surely $5 per person is about the same as banner ad revenue, if not way more than banner ad revenue...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        1) i dont choose these ads one by one
        2) i'm 25
        I don't imagine there are enough hours in the day to allow markos and Dan to choose the ads. maybe you should ask Ming to do it instead

He is in advertising after all
        (+1)

Comment

I'm sure Ming has plenty of extra free time to devote to this cause too.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, if he doesn't have time, but money, he could always devote some cash to the cause and send them a cheque.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

The one advantage with having a slow connection is that I can kill popups before they even start
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
              X