Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, does someone have my smilies hanging around somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, does someone have my smilies hanging around somewhere?

I've lost them all, and want them back. I know I've sent them around.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

I don't have them, but I support you.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I think I have a bunch of yours on my forum.

Comment

i have the zip file which has them, but i'm on campus right now, if you can wait until tonight i'll attach them here

Comment

found it
          Attached Files

Comment

Hooray!
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

How many are there?

Comment

Working...
              X