This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradox Games : Hearts of Iron/Europa Universalis

Any chance of changing the name of the forum to Paradox games, or other suitable title suggested by posters in this thread (I'm hoping there will be ).

The EU forum is a bit dead, but with HoI recently released and the two games being similar in audience they may help create the critical mass required to revive if combined as a Paradox games section.

Mark, Dan?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

I support this idea, since I'm planning on getting HoI for xmas.

Comment

Just Paradox or somesuch would probably be better as both Legion and Crusader Kings are due out fairly soon too...

How about soliciting a review or somesuch from one of those who has it? Screenshots, quick AAR maybe?

Comment

I also support this. I would love to be able to talk HoI with fellow apolytoners
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

i support this as well
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

There's nothing like rolling through the Russian countryside with 21 panzer divisions.

Yes, bring us the forum back!

Comment

I think this would be good
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

There is already an HoI thread in the EU forums, anyways.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

This is deserving as some forums.......though I don't know if there are enough players to make it a very vibrant one.

Comment

Its a changing of name and expansion of scope. It can't make it less vibrant, so there is nothing to be lost by it.

Comment

But I doubt Mark will want to create a new forum if he thinks it will be dead from the beginning.

Comment

The proposal is to rename the existing Europa Universalis forum:

to a Paradox forum. Nothing new would be created.

Comment

Oops.

Perhaps the title of the thread should be "here's why you should read threads through carefully before offering patently stupid opinions".

Comment

As I plan to buy Hearts of Iron over Christmas I would have like to have a forum to discuss the game!

So long...
                              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
                              X