Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it time for christmas smilies again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip

Don't know why this one didn't get put up.

Comment

• What about my evil smiley?

Comment

• This has to be one of the fastest growing spam feasts in A/C this year.

BTW, thanks for the smilies!
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Spam? These smilies serve a very important and vital service to apolyton.

What about my evil smiley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
              This has to be one of the fastest growing spam feasts in A/C this year.

BTW, thanks for the smilies!
              only because you keep showing up to point it out. seriously, you show up in everysingle thread in the community forum claiming its spam. ixnay and i worked on the smilies and attached them when were done, unless you know of a way to attach more than one picture per post, please share. do you think that for just once you could contribute to a thread instead of trying to kill it by pointing out little spam posts that don't hurt anyone?

Comment

• H Tower, what's your problem?
                you show up in everysingle thread in the community forum claiming its spam
                Wrong. That's not the truth, you know that. And I didn't say that the smiley attachments were spam. I referred to SD's earlier remark.
                do you think that for just once you could contribute to a thread instead of trying to kill it by pointing out little spam posts that don't hurt anyone?
                Ahh... just like I wouldn't never contribute anything. Give it a break, HT.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower

only because you keep showing up to point it out. seriously, you show up in everysingle thread in the community forum claiming its spam. ixnay and i worked on the smilies and attached them when were done, unless you know of a way to attach more than one picture per post, please share. do you think that for just once you could contribute to a thread instead of trying to kill it by pointing out little spam posts that don't hurt anyone?
                  Ok, I think someone needs to take a pill and calm down. Heres something I find extremly effective...
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• @ Tass

Comment

• Bleah, Tass. This one should cheer up anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
                        H Tower, what's your problem?
                        my problem is that when people start showing up claiming spam, two things happen, people start spamming, and then Ming or Markos closes the thread. If you want others to stop spamming, post on topic, its amazing how they fall into line.

Wrong. That's not the truth, you know that. And I didn't say that the smiley attachments were spam. I referred to SD's earlier remark.
                        and how many pages ago was his post?

Ahh... just like I wouldn't never contribute anything. Give it a break, HT.
                        your use of a double negative actually agrees with what i said, thanks for confirming that you're a spammer

Comment

• Beats me.

Comment

• Wow, that is a lot of smileys.

Comment

• This is not a spam thread. On the other hand, these christmas smilies are disgusting. So, the thread should be closed anyway...
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Wow, this has turned into a real fest!

So long..
                                Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                                Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                                Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
                                X