Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    Nah, kill the network administrators.
    Bribe the network administrators... Killing them will not get you access to Apolyton
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
      I remember when my college blocked Apolyton. I did nothing about it, because I knew that there was nothing I could do about it. Also, it wasn't very important anyway.
      What college blocked Apolyton? How many people at your school were using it? Why?
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

When I say college, I mean a British college: ages 16-18. As far as I know, I was the only person who accessed it: it was blocked under the category "chat rooms" or something like that.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

...They must have been monitoring you- scary isn't it
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
            ...They must have been monitoring you- scary isn't it
            Very much Real Politik these days - at least in the UK just about everyone is behind a firewall of some kind - most (if not all) UK ISPs operate invisible firewalls/filters and ALL traffic is logged - fortunately they don't do much with the information they have available...

SG[1]
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Bribe the network administrators... Killing them will not get you access to Apolyton
              Murder is cheaper. Then you need only to suggest the "right way" to the new admin...

Ah, and remember to hide the corpses...
              googol... this is a number!
              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

ssh in to your home box and browse from there. Ta-da, now no network administator can log what sites you're visiting!
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                X