Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many users?

To start getting these messages?

The server is too busy at the moment. Registered users are given priority on the server, feel free to register using the form below. Otherwise please try again in a few minutes. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Logged in user: OneFootInTheGrave [logout]

They seem fairly common again these days, what's up with these? Didi the server capacity go down? Or are we popular again after PTW release in Europe?

and these when trying to post this: #

Server Hangup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Description: Server Hangup

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

stupid civ 3 newbies...
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

...We're certainly receiveing many users.

Actually, it's not so much queued to users online- but to how many page requests there are- therefore if 10 posters each have 100 windows open... poly will crash

But usually around 400-600 users nowadays crashes it... or so I have noticed!

Myself, I usually open 4-5 poly windows at a time
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Such a pig!

Comment

I now have 2 Poly windows open.

Wanna know about how the other Apolytoners behave? Check out the "Windows galore" thread right here at the Community... *shameless plug*
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Well, according to Markos stats, ACS continues to grow. I got to believe they are trying to do the best they can to keep things going but it can't be easy to constantly having to worry about bandwith.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
            X