Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to #apolyton in the irc server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to #apolyton in the irc server?

I'm in there now and i have ops, and the channel doesn't show as registered.

Did someone remove all the registered channels or something?
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Hmm, MarkG is fast, he already fixed it
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Don't tell me you're that dependant upon that poor little chunk of cyberspace to complain 10 minutes after the thing goes AWOL.

*Trip shakes his head...

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
        Don't tell me you're that dependant upon that poor little chunk of cyberspace to complain 10 minutes after the thing goes AWOL.
        You kidding? Lemmy practically lives in the Apolyton chatroom

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

*Trip shakes his head...
          I didn't have a problem really, i kinda liked the op status i had in there

Originally posted by Zopperoni

You kidding? Lemmy practically lives in the Apolyton chatroom
          Well, someone has to cover for Kass while he's gone

Comment

yes. in kass' absence, lemmy has become the new furniture

Comment

He has

I thought Kass was taken to the cleaners

Comment

Do many 'polytoners use the irc chat room? Might have to take a peek at some point.

Comment

Bleah, I still beat Lemmy in hours spent on the #apolyton IRC channel.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                    Bleah, I still beat Lemmy in hours spent on the #apolyton IRC channel.
                    I don't really find that something to be proud of =p

Comment

Well, someone has to keep the channel alive.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                      X