I got a cool brand new flag idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a cool brand new flag idea

now we got all moderators into this thread to lock it, I can explain it with full attention! Great thing, I'm happy you guys are attending!

What about giving the Mingapulco flag to everybody who currently is being banned!

That way we can easily say who's banned and who's not! And it adds a little bit of fun as well. Of course not for those who are banned, remember: it's a punishment, not an uh..... joke!

I'm sure there's somebody who can create a cool Mingapulco flag!

Now all you mods go back to business!
    Remember how busy you guys are!

EDIT: no reason for Markos to reply, his usual reply to me is already in my signature! Just start implementing it
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Nice idea, but what's the clue to have this kind of a "club thread" for others than mods? Note that club threads are forbidden.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

not another flag thread.. *groans*

Comment

Since the "flag issue" falls into the owners domain...
        Not my problem

But I would have to say that a Mingapulco flag for those who are banned might just become a "badge of honor" for some people.

The last thing we want to do is to encourage bad behavior
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          The last thing we want to do is to encourage bad behavior
          this seems to be a hot topic around here lately, I can remember at least two other threads being posted that delt with bragging about being banned today. What happened Ming? Did you parole half a dozen convicts this afternoon?

Comment

It goes in cycles... If I read the owners right, there is no need to glorify those who break the rules. And I agree with that. Why should we encourage people who are breaking the rules.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              It goes in cycles... If I read the owners right, there is no need to glorify those who break the rules. And I agree with that. Why should we encourage people who are breaking the rules.
              Pretty damn good point there. But the amount of threads about spamming and banning has been shocking this week.

Comment

But I would have to say that a Mingapulco flag for those who are banned might just become a "badge of honor" for some people.

I completely agree with that!!
                That's why I said something about that in my original message, let's quote myself:

CyberShy the Omnicient: Of course not for those who are banned, remember: it's a punishment, not an uh..... joke!

I hoped I could avoid remarks like yours by putting such a subtle line in my post, but unfortunately, you did it though

But in reply I can add: the flag should only be there DURING your banning period. It's not like you can show off with it, since the moment you can post again, you'll have your old dull flag back again.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                  Good evening.

Only icons of state flags are available for selection. This structure is not set to change anytime soon.

----------------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS
                  that was made on the 19th of this month. I highly doubt that the owners have reconsidered their policy already

Comment

notice: it's not a request for a flag change,
                    I'm perfectly happy with the current flag system! I think the person who implemented it on poly must be a genius! He must be amazingly smart! Really, I'm in awe of the flagsystem,

I'm asking for a change in the banning procedure!
                    It's just an accident that it slightly has something to do with flags, can't you see that?

Comment

nope

Comment

Mingapulco is not a state?

Comment

I don't think this change will be of benefit to the general Apolyton community. Besides, the mods don't want to advertise who has been banned.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                            Mingapulco is not a state?
                            Mingapulco is hell.

I think that this is what the mods want us to think.
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Mingapulco is hell.

I think that this is what the mods want us to think.

I already think it is hell.
                              Just put a flag on it, and hell is done

Comment

Working...
                              X