This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question

Looked for a Stupid Questions FAQ, but didn't find one.
    Thought of emailing Ming or Rah, but decided they probably get enough pointless email.

Dumb question: How does one include a small image in their post? Tried the IMG button but it didn't seem to work (the thread appears w. just a red X and not the photo, at least to me).
    The true nature of a man is shown by what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Using img tags in your post to link to the image from another web site usually works. If the image is on your hard drive, you can use the attach image feature found at the bottom of Post Response page.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks. It might have been the site, or just "operator error" on my part.
      The true nature of a man is shown by what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Comment

LOL, you've got to love it when people try to link to their hard drives though
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

especially when they complain that everyone else is doing something wrong because they can see it and everyone else can't.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I at least admit it (most of the time) when I do something stupid.

Comment

I try and simply admit when I do something intelligent, it's quicker that way.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Its ironic that Amadan posted this thread so as not to disturb the busy Ming, and then Ming goes and posts the first reply.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                  I try and simply admit when I do something intelligent, it's quicker that way.
                  Me too. It hardly EVER comes up. Saves a lot of time.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Its ironic that Amadan posted this thread so as not to disturb the busy Ming, and then Ming goes and posts the first reply.
                    That is ironic isn't it?
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

yes it was a stupid question

(sry i'm a republican )
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

A friend of my wife gave us for our wedding day a cd-rom with a powerpoint presentation which *should* contain songs sung by her, and pictures, from their past vacations and all that.

the cd only contained 4000 kb (the ppt file) and MUUUUUCH links to wav files, jpegs and gifs on her harddisk

The effort was huge, the outcome was hillarious
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I see the spam sharks are feeding...

Question asked and answered...

Case closed.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X