More Flag Icons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Flag Icons!

I was going through the flag icon menu and I saw that there are no American State flags in it. Is there a way to add them so I can respect my state? And then of course the Canucks might want their provincial flags also
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

mark has already said there would not be any more flags added, especially not state/province flags
    much as i might like it....

besides, you can always put it as your avatar

Comment

Oh no, not again!

Hopefully this thread won't degenerate into a pages-long argument about flags that results in bans.

Comment

The only state that really deserves a flag is Texas
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The only way you'll get more flags is if they come with the next version of vb.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Or if someone markets them well enough to Markos...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've already posted two well arguemented and fairly long flag request threads, but the official response is still "no new flags", so it's just a waste of time to send or post new requests as they won't result in anything. But if there would be new flags added, it would be nice.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

maybe if you offered to buy merchandise they would consider adding a flag you request

Comment

Well, we tried to convince them to have paid memberships and cookies for those who buy merchandise, but it all failed. Maybe we should just send them cheques by mail. That should satisfy them.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Sheesh. This request for new flags is indicative of the current state of things in the world.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I guess my little comment unleashed more than expected
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Good evening.

Only icons of state flags are available for selection. This structure is not set to change anytime soon.

----------------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                          Good evening.

Only icons of state flags are available for selection. This structure is not set to change anytime soon.

----------------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          do you mean nation flags?

Comment

Then how come I can get the Channel Islands flag and other flags of dependencies which aren't independent like St Miquelon?

Comment

Originally posted by The ANZAC
                              Then how come I can get the Channel Islands flag and other flags of dependencies which aren't independent like St Miquelon?
                              It's not a fair universe.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                              X