Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing of Pages!

Has anybody else notice this:

At the bottom of each page in a thread we now have a pull down menu where you can choose which page you want to go. Well after I choose the page and then press go I'm always sent to page 1?! This has happened to me a few times and always on different threads ! Has anybody else expereinced this?

By the way I actually liked the old way of paging through a thread!

So long....
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Re: Changing of Pages!

Originally posted by The Pioneer
    (Well after I choose the page) and then press go
    Don't. Just select the page you want to view from the pull down menu, and you'll be directed to that page automatically.

You don't need to click on "Go"; I just tested it, and it's because of the clicking on "Go" that you're sent to page 1 o_O

Comment

Re: Changing of Pages!

Originally posted by The Pioneer
      Has anybody else notice this:
      I did not. Where?
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

It's been there a fair while now.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The "go" button has been defunct since Markos added it.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

But at least it is there in case we ever need to use it.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Like the non-drowsy sleeping pills and braille driver's manual.

Comment

And the solar-powered torch. Just in case.

Comment

Ever heard of sound powered phones?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    And the solar-powered torch. Just in case.

I have one of those. Similar to this:

Comment

So the "Go" button is defunct?

So long...
                      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

yup

Comment

Working...
                        X