What did you do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do...

while Poly was down for 5 and a half hours? (roughly).

I ran around thinking the end of the world was near. You see, another of my favorite sites happened to pack it also. So I was on the phone to the ISP trying to find out where the Internet had cracked up.

Turns out it was just these 2 sites. Strange coincidence, or not. Oh well. I got some work done.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I attempted to meet with my econ group, but allas, they gay tw@ts never showed. I then did the project anyways, and I'm going to leave their names off it when I turn it in. I also kept htting refresh to see when poly would be back up

Comment

Watched a little football, visited some other forums.

Comment

I didn't notice that as I was away for several days. But I guess I would have been playing something.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

while Poly was down for 5 and a half hours?

Sleeping, like all decent Europeans I guess
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Straightened the shoes at Kmart. Fun fun.
            Talent Optional

Comment

I actually had to spam post at that other site

Good to see Poly alive though
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I was asleep for most of it.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

poly was down?

I was working. - which you should all be doing

Comment

I was golfing Took me 2 hours to do 9 holes. Hey! I'm a beginner okay!!!

Also, I was going insane, and thinking the world was about to be blown up.

Comment

I was playing Simcountry, eating, studying for my final exams (well, I should have been studying), and still trying to get to Apolyton.
                      FP: You sound as good at golf as I am.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Nah, that's nothing compared to me playing golf. I once played golf and that was my first and last time.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by redbull
                          Also, I was going insane, and thinking the world was about to be blown up.
                          Yes. The thought crossed my mind... 'where have they struck, where have they struck?' But then I connected with the NYTimes and knew that all was well.

Mostly.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

hi ,

would you believe it , playing civ3 , ........

Mark , Dan , thanks for having it fixed again

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag
                              hi ,

would you believe it , playing civ3 , ........

have a nice day

Just like alva, I had to post at that other site... One day I'll write a book: "Life without Apolyton". It'll probably be a folder...
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X